The recruiting Associate position at Terrain is a key role that will make a big impact within our organization, as well as with our clients and key strategic partners.
Data & Market Research
· Thoughtfully research the market leveraging our proprietary tools & techniques.
· In conjunction with Research,identifying and recruit top talent. Build targeted source lists.
· Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our systems
· Ensure a thorough understanding of client requirements during the discovery phase, as well as on an ongoing basis during update calls, by proactively raising relevant questions and collecting critical information.
Candidate Recruitment and Assessment
· Attend client kick-off meeting and progress calls
· Draft thoughtful & tailored job specifications for search engagements
· Help craft bespoke search strategies with our engagement teams
· Assist in executing day to day market outreach to candidates
· Interface with senior executives and investors for client updates
· Interview & assess prospective candidates. Thoroughly screen candidates to assess skill level, experience and cultural fit in relation to each roles requirements and responsibilities.
· Thoughtfully prepare candidate assessments and capture additional candidate & client insights on experiences,qualifications, fit and interests.
· Utilize CRM software to track active searches and candidates throughout the search process
· Conduct thorough referencing on final selected candidate(s)
· Help present offers and counseling candidates through the close phase of a search
· Leverage information and insights to identify new business opportunities
· Provide thought leadership internally and externally
· Customizing pitch books for business development opportunities
Qualifications & Experience:
· 2-5 years of experience in the Technology or aTech-related industry
· Proven track record of developing and cultivating relationships with CxOs, Investors, Board Members and other Senior Executives
· Knowledge of Private Equity, Venture Capital,Investment Banking, Management Consulting and/or M&A strongly preferred
· Superior written and verbal skills required
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Builds trust across the organization by being agood listener and inclusively soliciting input.
· We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
· Ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
· Takes an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arises.
· You love working with people and data!
· You present well and communicate clearly and effectively.
· You have exceptional organizational &multi-tasking skills.
· You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, dynamic environment.
· Curious, continual learner, out-of-the-box thinker, passionate, self-aware, team- player
· Self-motivated hustler, generally fearless,goal-oriented.
· Puts the team (client needs) ahead of their own interest.