Director (Executive Recruiting)
We are looking to add 1 to 2 Directors who will rerport directly to the Terrain Partners.
The Director position is a highly demanding and exciting role that is central to our executive search & talent acquisition offerings. This is an opportunity to work with some of the world’s top companies and investors to help build break-out new startups and scale teams for fast-growth larger enterprises.
Our Directors serve as an integral part of our high-touch model for our clients. Directors are actively involved in all facets of the business and are tasked with helping to identify and attract world-class executives. Recruiting, selling, evaluating, conducting extensive market research and learning are key components of this position.
In this role, you will learn and be responsible for:
Additional responsibilities include:
· Forging & developing long-term relationships with senior executives & investors.
· Managing the full cycle recruiting process for all executive searches and ensuring a smooth and positive experience for clients and candidates.
· Working with the Partners to develop, implement and execute search strategies.
· Supporting Partners in all aspects of executive search from BD through close.
· Proactively source candidates.
· Facilitating interviews with top entrepreneurs and executives.
· Candidate screening, interviewing and assessments.
· Managing client-side candidate interview processes.
· Schedule meetings with Partners to discuss weekly updates.
· Manage & maintain our real-time candidate database and participate in weekly client calls.
· Drive research efforts and ensure accuracy of information in database.
· Conduct Reference checks & prepare candidate analysis & assessment reports.
· Maintaining data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
Education requirements – a bachelor’s degree from a top university is required
Additional requirements – We are looking for entrepreneurial talent & tendencies. Big plus if you have worked in a startup environment at some point in your career.
Must have a background of success (demonstrated by rapid increases in responsibility) and excellence.
Must be passionate about people + data.